We usually recommend 6 monthly dental examinations for children and adults as part of your preventative oral care, although this may vary depending on your individual needs. Generally, patients who attend for routine check-ups regularly require less treatment than those who attend infrequently.
Your regular check-ups include the following:
- We ask if you are concerned about any aspects of your dental health.
- Do you have medical conditions, or are you taking any medicines, which are likely to impact on your dental health?
- We examine your teeth and gums and assess their health.
- We screen all the soft tissues to enable us to visually identify possible signs of disease including oral cancer.
- We examine any fillings, crowns etc. and check for stability, function and aesthetics.
- Children are encouraged to visit from an early age so that they get used to the dental environment and to enable their teeth to be checked as soon as
After the examination we will discuss with you any treatment requirements you may have and offer advice on how to protect your teeth going forward.
We will then provide an itemised treatment plan which will include a breakdown of all fees.
For further information on any of these services or to book an appointment, contact us on 01455 842941.