Earl Shilton Dental Practice has been delivering quality dental care for more than 50 years. We are committed to providing a full range of treatments to help you achieve a healthy, confident and attractive smile.
- We use only the finest materials and technicians so that your fillings, crowns and dentures will be both durable and aesthetic.
- We have a decontamination room specifically for sterilisation of our equipment so that all equipment used is either sterile or single use.
- We see children up to the age of 18 (19 if in full time education) on the NHS. Adults over 18 are seen on a private basis. Please see a list of our fees.
- Our dentists, hygienists and nurses ensure they keep up to date with new developments by attending courses as well as completing on-line assessments and reading journals.
- Our staff includes a chiropodist who offers a full range of podiatry services.
Patients will always be seen by the same dentist unless you need an emergency appointment or when they are on holiday. This enables a mutual understanding of your needs, gives you more confidence and ultimately leads to better continuity of care.
Please call us on 01455 842941 if you would like to know more about the practice or book an appointment.