Gillian Poole – Footworks Podiatry & Chiropody
Gillian Poole graduated from the Huddersfield School of Podiatry in 1986. Since then she has divided her time between the NHS and the Earl Shilton Dental Practice, which was set up in 1996.
Gillian is a highly qualified and experienced practitioner, having completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Sports Injury and Therapy, (Manchester Metropolitan University, 2006) and the Management of Pain in the Lower Limb, as part of a Masters Degree in Orthopaedics (Warwick University School of Medicine 2011).
Her vast experience and her use of hi-tech equipment will ensure that the treatment you receive from Footworks Podiatry & Chiropody will be of the highest standard and quality you expect and trust.
The following conditions are treated by Gillian:
- Effective treatment of Heel Pain
- Treatment of foot posture anomalies leading to foot pain
- Bio-mechanical assessment
- Gait analysis
- Nail surgery under local anaesthetic
- Corn & Callus treatment
- Hard skin & callous removal
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Ingrowing nails
- Fungal Nail infections
- Infected & deformed toes
- Foot care & footwear advice
- Sports injuries
- Custom made orthotics
Gillian is a member of the Society of Podiatrist and Chiropodists.
She is also registered with the The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) which is the regulator of health professionals in the UK. Its role is to protect the public by:
- setting standards for professionals’ education and training and practice;
- keeping a register of professionals, known as ‘registrants’, who must meet high standards; and
- taking action if professionals on our Register do not meet set standards.
By law, Podiatrists and Chiropodists must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council to work in the UK.
Please feel free to check the register by following this link https://www.hcpc-uk.org and HCPC reg. number CH09386
For further information about the podiatry services offered please click on the following link: http://footworkscentre.co.uk